Thank You President @BurnaBoy For The Video To Our Anthem, "Ye"

Hands up if "Ye" is your favorite song or one of your faves....I know like 98% of you had your hands up and for the other 2%...no comment.  This is easily one of the most anticipated videos of the year because the song is just so dope.  The visuals are nice, I appreciate the simplicity of it all.  I don't wanna say too much, enjoy.